Let me preface this by saying I absolutely LOVE real books, but sometimes digital is my first choice.
Let me tell you why:
1. It's easy: Buy it online, download it online, print it at home - all from the comfort of your home!
2. It's cheaper: The cost for the publisher is less because they are not paying for the hard good=cheaper for you!
3. Spilling my coffee on it won't ruin it forever (the printed paper not my computer!) - Yes, I can print it over and over again, even if I spill my coffee on it:)
4. I don't have to print everything: I just print the pages I need and we are done!
5. It's easy to travel with: It's all saved in the cloud or on my laptop. Easy to access without the weight!
Tip: Always back up your digital downloads either on a hard drive, cloud, flash drive, or another computer. It's not always easy to retrieve them once your download time expires.
What about you? Are you a fan of the digital age? Why or why not?
Let me share an example. I just bought 9 bundles from the Build Your Bundle 2016 Sale. I only payed $162 for curriculum I will use for the next few years. My younger children will even grow into some of these, so I will use them again. See how cheap I was able to get all this for? ...why? ...because it's digital!! Here is what I bought:
Here's some more examples:
You can also build your own, if you only want a few and looks like this will be the best route for you: